My aunt and my mom have been making these Parmesan Potatoes for as long as I can remember. They are the perfect side dish for BBQ. I like mine with ketchup but some prefer them plain. One of my favorite summer meals is BBQ'd chicken, Parmesan Potatoes, and Garlic Bread!
6 large potatoes, peeled, cut lengthwise into sixths (cut potato in half lengthwise then each half into thirds)
1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375F.
1. Add the butter to a shallow baking pan and place in the oven to melt.
2. Add the cut potatoes to a bowl of water to soak for a few minutes.
3. In a resealable gallon-sized bag, add the flour, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add cut potatoes to the bag a few at a time and shake. The moisture from the water soak will help the coating stick. Remove potatoes and lay them on a flat side in the pan with the melted butter. Repeat with remaining potato wedges.
5. Bake potatoes for 20 - 25 minutes, then turn them to the other flat side and bake an additional 20 - 25, or until golden brown.
Source: family friend Jeanette
1 hour ago