(Pictures taken by my Dad last year!)
Fluffy Pumpkin Dip
1 16-ounce container of cool whip, thawed
1 5-ounce packet of instant vanilla pudding
1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pie pumpkin, hollowed, for serving (if desired)
1. In a large bowl, mix together the pudding, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla. Gently stir in the cool whip. This will take about 5 minutes to get a smooth texture.
2. Add dip to the hollowed pumpkin and serve with fruit and Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas (see below).
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Cutouts
Butter flavored cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350F.
1. Use cookie cutters or cut tortillas into desired shapes. Place them on a lined baking sheet.
2. Spray tortillas with butter flavored spray and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar as desired. Spray again to make sure the cinnamon sugar adheres.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Source: The Hungry Housewife